Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Gamecock Fans, Jump on The Chicken Train and Check out This Blog

Hello, Gamecock Fans:
I am Lee W, and have been writing on Bleacher Report and have received over 50,000 reads over the past few years for my writings. I have got 15 medals from Bleacher Report from my writings and I have decided to start a blog.

I am writing a blog because I think sports writing is fun and enjoyable. I am also looking to expand my reader base. I appreciate the challenge of writing a good blog that is popular with readers.
I will be blogging about South Carolina Gamecocks sports, mainly including football, basketball, and baseball.

There should be plenty to write about.

 Heck, just last year USC won the SEC East in Football, and even a rare national championship in baseball. National sports fans are familiar with the likes of Steve Spurrier and Ray Tanner, along with Alshon Jeffery, Marcus Lattimore, Whit Merrifield, and Jackie Bradley.

I will also update on other major sports events. There are plenty of local major league teams and colleges near the University of South Carolina. Atlanta and Charlotte are only a few hours away from Columbia.
I will share as much news and predictions as possible.

The blog will be named The Chicken Train: A USC Gamecock Blog.
You will be available to leave comments and questions on my blog. I appreciate and encourage feedback.
Other USC blogs are also available on the web. Leftover Hot Dog is a blog and writer for Bleacher Report.  Garnet & Black Attack is another good website. I also encourage you to read The Rubber Chickens Blog.

The Life of a Gamecock Fan is expanding and has moved to a new webpage.
I encourage you jump on the Chicken Train this summer, Gamecock fans. I hope you enjoy the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment